Want to gain confidence in your presentations?
Want to improve your speaking skills?
Want to enhance your professional skills?
Boost your employability with professional or job-oriented language courses!
Are you an individual?
Contact us for a free, no obligation needs analysis.
Are you a company?
Contact us for a free, no-obligation needs analysis and the development of a tailored syllabus.
Join a professional language course directly linked to your job so you can become more effective in your professional field and develop your career!
One more talent!
Thanks to its experience in the field with corporate clients, ASC language school regularly develops tailor-made courses that meet the specific needs of your field and correspond as closely as possible to your environment, your job and your know-how.
- Practical, knowledge-specific courses
- Tailor-made programmes linked to the world of work
- Practical skills that make all the difference to your CV
- Practical speaking and writing exercises to communicate naturally in the workplace
- Activities to develop and enrich vocabulary specific to the profession concerned and gain oral and written fluency in real-life situations
- Support adapted to the changing trends of the job market́ to improve your chances of success
- Strategies to develop your language skills to gain confidence for better employability
Nowadays, more and more people can communicate in English… at least when it comes to functional, somewhat international everyday English. However, when it comes to communicating effectively in the workplace, fewer of us are capable of expressing ourselves clearly and efficiently. It is for this reason that the focus of our courses has gradually shifted towards more professional content over the years. ASC Languages now provides a wide range of job-related professional English courses within the framework of our intensive, evening, corporate, as well as one-to-one classes. I am honoured to be one of those who developed the course programmes, in a truly multilingual, international and above all, inspirational environment.
Dr Zsuzsa Hoffmann – Academic Director