Comprehension / expression
Mainly oral on the following themes:
- explain and operate
- analyse and comment
- understand and use data and procedures
- describe an operation or breakdown
- provide solutions
- understand and write e-mails and technical reports, etc.
For job search
- talking about oneself
- making a good impression
- highlighting your strengths
- writing your C.V.
- writing your cover letter
- masterinig interview techniques - describing a job
- using polite phrases
MONDAY - TUESDAY - WEDNESDAY - THURSDAY - FRIDAY
09h00 - 12h00
4 to 10 participants
- To master the English language in activities related to the field of technology/technology.
- To improve the quality of exchanges in concrete professional situations.
- To develop/enrich the lexicon specific to the profession in question and to acquire real oral and written fluency.
Levels: B1 to C1
- Level certificate (CEFR) mentioning the language skills specific to the trade.
CHF 349.- per week
From 4 weeks: CHF 339.-/week
From 8 weeks: CHF 319.-/week
From 12 weeks: CHF 299.-/week
CHF 299/week (under 25, senior citizens, students, registered unemployed AC)
Registration fee and materials
Evaluation test (+ interview / needs analysis) free of charge and without obligation
Information for CAF application
course no. 860 / school no. 29
( minimum 3 weeks)
For more information: www.ge.ch/caf/
Informations or subscription