Comprehension / expression
Mainly oral on the following themes:
- understanding, analysing and dealing with a file, a contract, legal texts, etc. juridiques
- expressing a problem, explaining a situation, suggesting, negotiating, convincing
- drafting a contract, memo and correspondence
- talking to customers, etc.
Human Resources :
- presenting its work and missions
- managing employee relations and evaluations
- recruiting and managing a team
- setting objectives
- managing the legal, economic, insurance and contract context, etc.
- understanding and analysing a file, an estimate or a set of specifications
- managing a contract or a claim
- talking about risks, damages, liabilities, assumption of responsibility and compensation, etc.
Real estate :
- describing a property, its condition, its environment
- negotiating and managing commercial relations, transactions, legal context, financing
- communicating with relevant stakeholders, etc.
For job search
- talking about oneself
- making a good impression
- highlighting your strengths
- writing your C.V.
- writing your cover letter
- mastering interview techniques
- describing a job
- using polite phrases
MONDAY - TUESDAY - WEDNESDAY - THURSDAY - FRIDAY
09h00 - 12h00
4 to 10 participants
- to master the language in activities related to the trade Legal / HR / Insurance / Real estate
- acquire ease and spontaneity during exchanges in concrete professional situations
- develop/enrich the vocabulary specific to the job in question and acquire real oral and written fluency
Levels B1 to C1
- Level certificate (CEFR) mentioning the language skills specific to the trade.
CHF 349.- per week
From 4 weeks: CHF 339.-/week
From 8 weeks: CHF 319.-/week
From 12 weeks: CHF 299.-/week
CHF 299/week (under 25, senior citizens, students, registered unemployed AC)
Registration fee and materials
Evaluation test (+ interview / needs analysis) free of charge and without obligation
Information for CAF application
course no. 860 / school no. 29
( minimum 3 weeks)
For more information: www.ge.ch/caf/
Informations or subscription